Home Theater & HDTV

sundarcin

Hi I am planning to setup a HDTV and a Home theater in my home Chennai India,

The hall size is 15' X 20'

Can you suggest me a good HDTV and Home theater, I have plans to invest from 60,000 to 75,000 Rupees on this

Kindly let me know, is there anyother things to take care of in terms of wiring, etc too

Thanks
Sundar

Hi,

First of all welcome to the forum !! have a pleasant time here ;) !

Now Am very sorry to say that the budget that you've allocated does not suffice for a decent HTS let alone HDTV and HTS !!

So I'd say either increase the budget or skip TV for now and do it at later time (using your existing TV for the time being)

As with the HTS in the 75K range,I'd say yamaha 461 with the wharfedale diamond 8 series speakers !!

Wire should be of minimum of 16 Gauge !! and if possible lay it separately and don't mix it with the electrical or telephone or any other wires !!

Regards.

Thanks for your suggestion,

How much do u think my budget should be for a new HDTV and Home theater setup?

Thanks
Sundar

Hi,

For the 32" LCD (HDTV) approx. of 70+ is required. and for the hometheater the minimum budget for a 15x20 hall can vary vastly based on the requirements and your tastes ! so please do let Us know whats the main purpose of this set-up (meaning more of music or movies) whats your music tastes and your ideal sound !! if you tell Us these then It'll be very easy for Us to recommend or suggest !!

Regards.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back