Home Theatre for a small room - Pioneer VSX 832 or Marantz 1508 or Denon 1500H AVR and choice of speakers

Hi,
Even though I have read many threads silently, This is my first post in this forum.

Requirements:
Usage - 60: 40 (Movies: Music)
Movie Sources - Mostly Amazon Prime, Netflix, Bluray Rips. very occasionally Blurays.
Room Size - 10 x 11(ft)
Screen - Projecting on the wall where the door covers 2ft. So 120-inch upscaled projection is covered almost 7ft in the remaining 8ft wall.
Speakers Form Factor - Bcos pf the above reason, not sure whether I can accommodate the tower kind of speakers.
Budget - 50k- 60k can extend a little bit if it's really needed.

Bcos of the network facility Smart support, I have chosen Pioneer VSX 832 or Marantz 1508 or Denon 1500H models. Did some research on these models.
Apart from the common features, the models have specific pros and cons for my requirements

Pioneer 832 - 33k
Pros - Chromecast support, cheap price than Denon
Cons - Dolby support is for 3.1.2
My main question for this model is, I might extend my 5.1 to 5.1.2 after some time. So How well it can perform during that time.
Does it support Airplay?

Marantz 1508 - 34k in hifi mart
Even though Marantz generally soft and low output, I am ok with it, since the room size is small, this is more than enough.
Cons - Model suspended six months back. So not sure about the service quality. Not sure about Dolby Atmos

Denon - 1500H
I have chosen Denon 550BT earlier. But Lack of Network and Dolby Atmos made me go for this model. But this is personally too costly for my budget. So this is my last option.

I have Visited Audioholics for an audition. He has given the Demo with Marantz model with 5.1 Mission M3 + SE speakers (28k). I too haven't heard about it much, But its performance was not bad. The main thing I have liked is its form factor. Looks like, it's apt for my room size and requirements.
View attachment 32994

Can you guys help me to choose the correct AVR and Speakers?
I recently bought Denon 550bt + focal sib evo 5.1
For your room size this is okay.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back