Home theatre pioneer rs33 or onkyo 3500 or yamaha 196

freeze27

HI, my budget for a decent home tib is 35k kindly advise if i am yo go foe PIONEER RS33=VSX323AVR OR YAMAHA 196 OR ONKYO 3500--SREEVAL

Yamaha has a slightly weaker subwoofer. Whereas ONKYO 3500 has lots of features and Audyssey which is a better calibration system than Pioneer's own proprietary system.

I would advice Onkyo 3500.

thanks buddy, onkyo sells at 32k whereas pioneer boasts of thdoorki sub whoofers with a price tag of 38k, shall i wait for abetter one to come by/ advise please.- sreeval

Listen to both before buying. Onkyo sounds good to most people, some don't like the shrillness of Onkyo, others like Denon.

Definitely the Onkyo or the Pioneer as the Yamaha does not do HD audio while the other 2 do.

Having owned 2 Onkyo AVRs and 1 Onkyo HTIB I can definitely recommend it... they are used daily and for long hours for watching TV, movies via HTPC and sometimes even gaming.

Definitely the Onkyo or the Pioneer as the Yamaha does not do HD audio while the other 2 do.

Having owned 2 Onkyo AVRs and 1 Onkyo HTIB I can definitely recommend it... they are used daily and for long hours for watching TV, movies via HTPC and sometimes even gaming.

hi musicbee, just a bit off topic, are you using any voltage stabilizer for your system ?

Back