Home theatre Suggestions and guidance [Budget: 50-60k]

Illusive9

Hi guys, so I don't know shit about HT or speakers in general, but I have gone to a couple of stores and heard some JBL, sony and bose Demos. So far, I love the JBL 1300, but there is something missing there which I can't quite pinpoint. It may have been the clarity or the overall experience, but the more I listened to it, the less impressive it got, especially for the price tag. So, I have got a 55-inch G3, and I have a very small room, I'm a huge cinema buff so I'm willing to spend about 50-60K to get a decent system. It could either be a HT or a soundbar system, it doesn't matter much to me, but I need that cinematic experience, preferably with surround sound. Now, having done some research, I'm aware that you need atleast a solid 1L+ budget to get something truly cinematic, but I'm willing to make the compromise and get the third best thing or the fourth best. I came across these Polk Audio Monitor XT90 Hi-Res Height Speaker Pair for 3D Sound and a few Polk audio bookshelf ones, and I was thinking I could create a combination of these and try to fit it within the budget above. Then, based on this forum, I came across this Brand called Swan speakers, and they have a HT 5.0 system for about 50k (Swan Jam&Lab6) which seemed decent. Again, I have 0 knowledge of all this, so if anyone can break it down for me and suggest me the best approach here, I would very much appreciate it. Please do recommend me any products you suggest.
(Also, I reside in Gurgaon currently)

Last edited:
Hi guys, so I don't know shit about HT or speakers in general, but I have gone to a couple of stores and heard some JBL, sony and bose Demos. So far, I love the JBL 1300, but there is something missing there which I can't quite pinpoint. It may have been the clarity or the overall experience, but the more I listened to it, the less impressive it got, especially for the price tag. So, I have got a 55-inch G3, and I have a very small room, I'm a huge cinema buff so I'm willing to spend about 50-60K to get a decent system. It could either be a HT or a soundbar system, it doesn't matter much to me, but I need that cinematic experience, preferably with surround sound. Now, having done some research, I'm aware that you need atleast a solid 1L+ budget to get something truly cinematic, but I'm willing to make the compromise and get the third best thing or the fourth best. I came across these Polk Audio Monitor XT90 Hi-Res Height Speaker Pair for 3D Sound and a few Polk audio bookshelf ones, and I was thinking I could create a combination of these and try to fit it within the budget above. Then, based on this forum, I came across this Brand called Swan speakers, and they have a HT 5.0 system for about 50k (Swan Jam&Lab6) which seemed decent. Again, I have 0 knowledge of all this, so if anyone can break it down for me and suggest me the best approach here, I would very much appreciate it. Please do recommend me any products you suggest.
Instead of buying everything in one single shot, probably start with Center, Left, right and an AVR? When you have sufficient funds in future, you can purchce surrounds and atmos if interested ?

You can try yamaha yht 3072 or choose a good receiver and upgrade slowly.

try Denon 250 bt. saw at nearly 30k Online.

check avshack web. Denon 250bt ar 30k. You can bargain. And some demo and cLearence sale also there . You can check.
And done of our fm put tsga 506 package fir sale. You can also check in classifieds section.

I don't have a wide experience regarding this .. still I would like to suggest you to go with Taga 607 5.0 package plus taga tws 120 sub plus denon 250bt.. but u need to sretch ur budget a Lil to 1L..

I would recommend the below
i) If you are open to build block by block above suggestions are great, get 2 fronts & AV receiver first followed by center, subwoofer & rears in that order
ii) Alternatively go for demos of HTiB systems , I owned Polk TL1600 & Phase HTIB in the past, they were exactly like you described a step below the setup described above but still gave a fairly good cinematic experience. Going used can get you really good deals on this

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back