Home Theatre with Bluetooth and Wireless subwoofer/satellites

music_is_life

Dear all - I am looking to buy home theatre for my 40" LED. The budget is 50-60K but the constraint is that I need something with Bluetooth and also wireless rear speakers/subwoofer. The challenge is that I am in a rented home and have a wiring setup done for rear speakers. Also I use a projector in my bedroom and would like to move the HT setup to bedrooms during weekend when watching movies. The bluetooth option is because I am obsessed with music and would like to stream music easily from my phone/music player for convenience. I see that there are HTIB systems available in Sony/Samsung/Philips/Vizio etc which satisfy one or both these criteria but I was hoping to get something nicer like Onkyo/Denon/Marantz/Yamaha/Pioneer but with these additional features. I need suggestions for 5.1 setup with wireless options and receivers supporting bluetooth. Is it too much of an ask in the budget I have? If the premium products won't fall within my budget with these features, what options will you recommend in Sony/Samsung/Philips? Will really love to hear the recommendations from the people here...

The wireless speakers options are very limited in India ..
Here Violet 3d 5.1 system is available which is wireless.. I've not audiyoned it so cant able to tell the performance.. But u need to provide power for its speakers for that u need to do electrical wiring (as just we do for lights /bulbs )..
Other than Polk Audio Omni DTS Play-Fi Wireless Speakers have been launched in abroad ..need to check the availability in India & performance.. check below link
Polk Audio Omni DTS Play-Fi Wireless Speakers and Devices | Audioholics

If u prone to shifting then try sound bar systems ..but however it should have good room geometry walls for perfect reflection of surrounds..

Thanks guys. I checked Philips HTB 5580...it has 30% THD which I think is ridiculous for a system costing 30K and I am more inclined towards sound quality than the convenience of bluetooth and wireless speakers. This is also because I saw not so good reviews for Violet, not to mention that all speakers are active and hence need power supply which I can't provide. So I am thinking I will go with reputed brands like Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Denon or any other similar brands even if its without Bluetooth or Wireless. What would be your suggestion for a either a HTiB from these brands or for a Receiver and a combination of speakers and subwoofer purchased separately?

Better to go for receiver & speakers ..depending upon ur budget first u can make a 2.1 /3.1 system then slowly build up for 5.1 or 7.1 speaker system..
It is better to invest in good quality speakers than receivers since receiever technology /features /decoders ..keeps on updating within short span where as speaker technologies takes many years..
The forum members can help in suggesting good reciever + speaker combo based on ur budjet ..

I read through different posts in this forum and a couple of systems/combinations interested me. I liked Pioneer RS33. I aaudiotioned this in Reliance Digital. Found it to be quite good compared to Yamaha 299 (surprisingly they still had one piece left but they were not ready to offer any discounts). The bass in RS33 was very good. The surround sound was a bit lacking I thought. I saw Denon X500 and BA XS 5.1 speaker combination suggested here. I didn't find it with any retailer to try the sound quality but when I researched further online I saw that there is a newer version X510BT available with Bluetooth. I was thinking of going with that along with BA XS 5.1 speakers. The questions I have are

1. Which is better between pioneer and denon models listed above for 60% movies and 40% music?

2. How future proof are these and how long can I live with these before having to switch to a more modern receiver?

Just another quick observation. Saw that Denon X510BT has 10% THD. I thought a receiver at this level should have 1% THD or less. Is Denon X500 also having the same THDas this? Is it ok?

it should have good room geometry walls for perfect reflection of surrounds
fET20k

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back