Home theatre

kingram

Hi I am looking for a 5.1 home theater system. My budget is 12k. Basically I want to use it with my PC. Please respond to me at the earliest.

I would also like to know whether a DVD home theater system can be connected to the PC in some way

You can check Altec Lansing FX5051. You can connect it with you PC or Laptop's USB port. No need for 5.1 audio card. Or else, You can check Logitech z5500 which will be around 15k.
Yes, DVD home theater can be connected to PC.

sony DAV-TZ210, was the model that I had in my mind. Is it possible to connect the same to computer if then how...I am really confused about it..

Yes you can connect it with you PC. But i doubt if you will get 5.1 audio as there is only one Line In interface which has stereo RCA jacks. Means only 2 channel input. But your AMP can convert it to 5.1 channel(if it supports DD Prologic) but that will be virtual. It will not be real 5.1 channel audio.

Thanks a lot.....How good is the sony home theatre DAV TZ210... else what are my other options...Is it possible to connect the DVD player that is provided with the Sony system be connected to my computer LCD monitor?

i have seen the DAV TZ210 model.. and i found it really awesome..
for conneting to LCD u need, your lcd might require component IN socket i guess..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back