Homepod mini or a used homepod ?

dinesh1201

I'm using Google nest and want to upgrade to Homepod because I've an iPad and have an Apple music subscription.
I'm in dilemma to choose between a Homepod mini or a used full-size homepod?
My main concern is "Hey Siri" play some music :) although now Google has started support for Apple music too.

I'm using Google nest and want to upgrade to Homepod because I've an iPad and have an Apple music subscription.
I'm in dilemma to choose between a Homepod mini or a used full-size homepod?
My main concern is "Hey Siri" play some music :) although now Google has started support for Apple music too.
full sized anyday if you can find one.
They were prettty incredible for the price and its a shame that they discontinued it.
The minis aren’t bad for their size - but start losing low end if you increase the volume.
The fat one retains a much fuller sound at all volume levels.

I have 3 pairs of HP, 2X2 mini and 1X2 original. They all get used almost every day.. if i could change the minis for the old one, i would do that in a heartbeat

full sized anyday if you can find one.
They were prettty incredible for the price and its a shame that they discontinued it.
The minis aren’t bad for their size - but start losing low end if you increase the volume.
The fat one retains a much fuller sound at all volume levels.

I have 3 pairs of HP, 2X2 mini and 1X2 original. They all get used almost every day.. if i could change the minis for the old one, i would do that in a heartbeat
hmm perfect, I'm thinking of the homepod now specially for the audio and also because it's rare now. Thanks for your input. :) Later I can buy the minis if I want but a homepod for now.
Can Sonos wifi single speaker fullfill the requirement? just thinking.

I managed to get a year used homepod original. So happy to have it with me within 3 to 4 days. The condition is very good, thinking to buy another one in future for a stereo pair :)

Get some good quality actives and add an airport express for airplay. I bought a few for 3k each and have a super multi room setup for cheap. Letting go of one that’s lying unused

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back