How is Lg NANOCELL73/75 55 inch?

nvrmbdryo

My TCL 55” TV stopped working and I now I am in search for a good TV within 50-55k.
I am considering LG Nanocell 73 or 75 55” model, which are basically the same.
Getting Nanocell75 55” for around 48.5 k from croma store, but as BBD is around the corner I have decided to wait.
Went to Reliance digital for some demos and saw Sony X82L for 72k which is out of my budget, I can max stretch my budget till 60-62 in BBD.
Please suggest a good TV with great Black levels and for great HDR contrast. And not having DolbyVision makes any difference as I watch Movies /OTT a lot.
* This will be the Bedroom TV.

My TCL 55” TV stopped working and I now I am in search for a good TV within 50-55k.
Getting Nanocell75 55” for around 48.5 k from croma store, but as BBD is around the corner I have decided to wait.
Went to Reliance digital for some demos and saw Sony X82L for 72k which is out of my budget, I can max stretch my budget till 60-62 in BBD.
Please suggest a good TV with great Black levels and for great HDR contrast. And not having DolbyVision makes any difference as I watch Movies /OTT a lot.
Hello,
I have Samsung TV and Sony TV both are 1080p

From my feeling sony is always better in image clarity.
My friend recently got 70 inch LG TV 4k ,event hough I counld not feel like sony .

This is from my point of view. May be some other FM will guide well.

Hello,
I have Samsung TV and Sony TV both are 1080p

From my feeling sony is always better in image clarity.
My friend recently got 70 inch LG TV 4k ,event hough I counld not feel like sony .

This is from my point of view. May be some other FM will guide well.
Typo error

It could not able to give image like Sony in LG 4k TV.

I

I have LG 55NANO86

I bought in 2021, before I picked this model I visited Reliance Digital, Chroma and another local dealer

I requested the sales person in those stores to play same video in all the TV's that was displayed

At this price range (then it was around 85k ) compared it with the Sony, Samsung tv's and to me LG 55NANO86 stood out in performance

Contrast, brightness and Black levels were better than other TV's that I compared with the brands of this screen size and price range

This model has Dolby Vision, HDR 10 PRO and webOS from LG is soo good

LG NANO can be a good buy considering its performance and price

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back