• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

How much discount does profx provide, 15% or 20%?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers

filmguy

Have seen different figures mentioned on various threads on the forum. At atria mall store in Mumbai the person was saying 15% was the best he could do.

MaSh

There may also be a case when you will get nothing. It's not a hard and fast rule that profx will give a discount.

drkrack

Have seen different figures mentioned on various threads on the forum. At atria mall store in Mumbai the person was saying 15% was the best he could do.
Checked recently for fxia4 and psw 125 - they are NOT offering any discounts. In spite of me being their returning customer ; had bought RTI a5 - 1.5yr ago...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

filmguy

Oh ok.. Saw some mention of 20% that's why

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

efernand1

Hi

As already mentioned, it depends from store to store....discounts can range from 10-15% and even go to 20% if possible.....depends on the season and what model is being purchased too.

You can also look at the Taga line up of speakers, seem to be cost effective...rated at 6 ohms to match most AVRs / Amps.