• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

How should i improve my source?

bornfi

Please do check that lossless streaming based family plan must be more expensive otherwise it is as good as Apple Music or Spotify.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

yogibear

After delving into Open Baffle and full range drivers and mating them with different tube amps and before taking a next leap into next OB build, all I am doing and experimenting is working on my source.

This includes playing from a Tidal family subscription @Rs 60 per month, playing from my lossless collection through ITunes / VOX or free Spotify but the experiment pertains to rolling DAC. The current being Objective DAC and a few other on the way. Loving it for sure !

Will post a separate thread on my sonic impressions.

manniraj

I heard that using Turkey VPN and subscription for the same Tidal hifi family package its lot less than $29.99. I saw some posts on our forum earlier trying to locate it.

Thanks

cooltoad

@cooltoad include me, if you are subscribing hifi version.
Hi, should be easy to get 6 people, lot of people interested, but dont know how to get together, keep posting , get people on board, create a whatsapp group and get ready to rock, good luck....of course sticking together as a group in the long term is another matter.

Suraj75

Hi guys, Saw this post lately and couldn't be part of the tidal group.

Please include/count me, if anyone are subscribing hifi version

Regards Rajeev

SPONSORED ADS

preth30

There is nothing like playing a cd of your choice of song, in a good cd player and listening with your eyes closed.My humble opinion.:):)

SPONSORED ADS