How to add wireless subwoofer to Naim Nait 5si amplifier

Rajeshrev

Hi all
Kindly give options to add wireless subwoofer to my naim 5si integrated amp.
Pls note this amp does not have subwoofer out.Only high level(speaker) out put availabe.
Tnx all

You can't add a wireless sub to the amp. You have to transmit the signal from the source itself. Else you if you're taking wired route, split the pre amp / DAC / Source out using a Y cable, and feed to both Amp and Sub, if the sub is accepting RCA.

There are some sub manufacturers like REL, recommend high level connection and their sub amp is designed to handle the signal from a power amp output.

You can't add a wireless sub to the amp. You have to transmit the signal from the source itself. Else you if you're taking wired route, split the pre amp / DAC / Source out using a Y cable, and feed to both Amp and Sub, if the sub is accepting RCA.

There are some sub manufacturers like REL, recommend high level connection and their sub amp is designed to handle the signal from a power amp output.
Thanks sir👍

Hi all
Kindly give options to add wireless subwoofer to my naim 5si integrated amp.
Pls note this amp does not have subwoofer out.Only high level(speaker) out put availabe.
Tnx all

Split the RCA input at the Naim with a Y cable and connect the above device.

Last edited:
Is your Sub bluetooth enabled? Which one of your devices is bluetooth transmitter/receiver? If neither, then do not go that route. You will have major timing issues. I tried something similar with rear surround speakers using an after market Bluetooth receiver-transmitter.

Better to go the wired route. As suggested split the signal from Preamp/DAC and run in parallel to Sub and Integrated, or if the Sub has Input and Output facility, run the pream signal to the Sub and then from sub to the integrated amp. Make sure you use the Volume on your DAC/Preamp.

MaSh

Also if the subwoofer position works best when it's near the speaker or in between the speakers you don't have to worry too much if it's wireless or not as you would be easily be able to connect to speaker output of the amp.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back