How to convert int amp into digital stereo receiver.

fs+center budget approx 1-1.10 lac (given 10% to 15% less on mrp)

PSB T20 FS + PSB C10
HECO Victa Prime 602 FS + Heco Aurora 30
QA 3050i FS + QA 3090ci
ELAC Debut 6.2 FS + ELAC Debut 5.2
Monitor Audio Bronze 200 + Monitor Audio Bronze Centre

I own QA they are smooth and grunt bass too but have heard PSB and Elac, loved the PSB FS too but they are slightly smaller. Elacs did not sound good on Denon.
Do listen to the above if possible.

ill checkout marantz pm6007.
Out of Context :- given i have rti a7s do u recommend any other good speaker brand which similar tonal quality as polk but a little less bright. though with my Marantz they sound balanced to me but after some time becomes a little fatiguing.

thank you :)
I am not sure, whether it is correct or not but brightness also depends on Amps. I was running my Polk TSX 440T on Denon 520BT, they used to sound bright but recently I bought Yamaha R-N602 and there is a huge difference in output. Now I can listen them for hours. So I think output also changes as per receiver I guess.

The dealer must be getting more margin on the cambridge audio amp.
I too feel the same based on my experience auditioning in the last 3-4 weeks.
The ones on demo have high wattage and the explanation given to us is that 'low watts amplifier may not be able to drive the speakers'.
The one on demo clearly sounds nothing special, still they give it importance saying it has many features of today's generation.

A simple cheap alternative would be https://www.amazon.in/Bluetooth-Ada...in&qid=1649667300&sprefix=esin,aps,179&sr=8-2

this attached to pre amp will allow your FIL to stream music from his phone to his Hi Fi system, I have used this to good effect

esinkin Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Music Streaming Sound System, Esinkin Wireless Audio Adapter Works with Smart Phones and Tablets, Wireless Adapter for Speakers​

Someone wrote in review that Logitech has better sound quality than this. Also little cheaper I guess.
A simple cheap alternative would be https://www.amazon.in/Bluetooth-Adapter-Streaming-Wireless-Speakers/dp/B016NUTG5K/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3874ZPMIVA32&keywords=esinkin&qid=1649667300&sprefix=esin,aps,179&sr=8-2

this attached to pre amp will allow your FIL to stream music from his phone to his Hi Fi system, I have used this to good effect

esinkin Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Music Streaming Sound System, Esinkin Wireless Audio Adapter Works with Smart Phones and Tablets, Wireless Adapter for Speakers​

Someone wrote in review that Logitech has better sound quality than this. Also little cheaper I guess.
Well I have Esinkin and am very happy that I can now stream music to my Hi Fi system, am sure Logitech is good too but will vouch for what I have used :)

Just a small add on , the Esinkin assumes you have amp / pre amp to power your speakers , it just helps connect phone or tablet wirelessly over wifi to your system

Just a small add on , the Esinkin assumes you have amp / pre amp to power your speakers , it just helps connect phone or tablet wirelessly over wifi to your system
I believe wireless connectivity options on the Esinkin are restricted to transmission over bluetooth and do not include wifi unless I'm missing something?

I believe wireless connectivity options on the Esinkin are restricted to transmission over bluetooth and do not include wifi unless I'm missing something?
apologies, you are right, its transmission over bluetooth

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back