How to convert int amp into digital stereo receiver.

Wharfedale EVO 4.4 Floorstanding Speakers

Akshit2111

Guys
How can i convert my integrated amplifier into a wifi streamer.
I am planning to buy cambridge audio axr85 integrated amplifier for my father in law.
Due to lack of knowledge i am not able to guide him correctly.
He likes the amp but wants to wirelessly play music through his phone(not through bluetooth but through wifi).
He also wants to connect his tv to this amp and use the speakers as tv speakers.
Please help us what device should be added to achieve this kind of functionality.
He wants to run RTI A7 POLK AUDIO speakers.

Please note that a budget alternative would be appreciated.
SmartSelect_20211122-182718_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20211122-182536_Chrome.jpg

amrutmhatre90

fs+center budget approx 1-1.10 lac (given 10% to 15% less on mrp)

PSB T20 FS + PSB C10
HECO Victa Prime 602 FS + Heco Aurora 30
QA 3050i FS + QA 3090ci
ELAC Debut 6.2 FS + ELAC Debut 5.2
Monitor Audio Bronze 200 + Monitor Audio Bronze Centre

I own QA they are smooth and grunt bass too but have heard PSB and Elac, loved the PSB FS too but they are slightly smaller. Elacs did not sound good on Denon.
Do listen to the above if possible.

Upvote 0

pawan_pullarwar

ill checkout marantz pm6007.
Out of Context :- given i have rti a7s do u recommend any other good speaker brand which similar tonal quality as polk but a little less bright. though with my Marantz they sound balanced to me but after some time becomes a little fatiguing.

thank you :)
I am not sure, whether it is correct or not but brightness also depends on Amps. I was running my Polk TSX 440T on Denon 520BT, they used to sound bright but recently I bought Yamaha R-N602 and there is a huge difference in output. Now I can listen them for hours. So I think output also changes as per receiver I guess.

Upvote 0
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!