How to Convince Your wife to let you buy Expensive Gear (MBL 116 Review).

The distributor had repeatedly requested me not to reveal the price online.
It's crazy that they should do that. Unless they did some amazing loss-incurring deal just for you :D then why should the sale price of a consumer item ever be a secret? It actually predisposes other potential customers not to trust them, but I don't suppose they thought that out.

Anyway, I guess that's one for one of the grumbles about dealers threads!

If you add the savings from being a non-smoker to those of being a non-drinker, you could probably go for the rest of the MBL chain, should you wish, as well. Too late to add the savings from not having married, though :)

Cannot control my laughter :) :) well timed remark :) very witty

And Kiran, congrats on your setup. However given my non-audiophile ears, I would appreciate the i20 diesel more than the tube setup, of course unless someone is kind enough to gift me one of these :)

More photos of the session..

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

I planned for a loan, broke a few long term investments and, I finally took the plunge and got them.

Your post connected me to my MF portfolio. Please don't give such dangerous ideas to us. :D

Congrats for the awesome buy. :clapping: Reading the reviews makes me wonder if it is an engineering magic.

Srini,

Some of the stills are very crisp & Vivid.

Any plan of Changing your hobby from Audiophile to Photography?:D

Thanks isoton,

No plans of getting into photography.. But love to take photos and do comparison/verify like what mistake i have done while taking if it has come wrong. Not going into full details.. But have enough lens kits to do photography show like hifi equipment's show.:lol:

The photos were looking crisp added to the lighting done at the room appropriately.

That was great posting your photos. Anyway, I am not in the range of that hifi stuff. Still, it would have been great if you guys could have tagged yourselves. We saw your faces but we do not know who you are.
It will be nice if only hifivision forum guys become a reality and know each other by face. Forum is a kind of intellectual to be hiding faces.

it would have been great if you guys could have tagged yourselves. We saw your faces but we do not know who you are.
It will be nice if only hifivision forum guys become a reality and know each other by face. Forum is a kind of intellectual to be hiding faces.

There is nothing to hide.:)

Having posted detailed pics with names of all those who attended in the recently concluded Chennai Hifi meet' thread, Srinisundar has probably assumed that there is no need to post the names again. It appears that you have not seen them. Here they are.

Last edited:
Back