How to record programs through Internet/Mobile from TS+?

senthilsss

All:

I am seeing advertisements from TS+ that they have the following features added.

(1) TVoD
(2) Recording programs through Internet/Mobile?

I can see the TVoD option in the listings.

However, I am unable to find the procedure to record the programs from internet/mobile. I browsed the TS+ website and couldn't find anything.

Anybody knows?

I spoke to a TS+ CSR.

He told me that the marketing has begun even though the features are not yet officially launched.

He expects the official launch over next couple of weeks.

it has officially been launched. tried the record from the internet thing, works perfectly. even when i delete a scheduled recording from my PVR it gets updated on the web realtime. cool!

whats not cool is the fact that tata sky plus mobile recording software doesnt support my phone...N97!!! WTH!

it has officially been launched. tried the record from the internet thing, works perfectly. even when i delete a scheduled recording from my PVR it gets updated on the web realtime. cool!

whats not cool is the fact that tata sky plus mobile recording software doesnt support my phone...N97!!! WTH!

Thanks a lot! I just checked and it is working fine. :clapping:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back