How to secure scattered cables

Vijay_s

I do not have a dedicated home theater room, I use my living room as my HT and cables are scattered across the place. Can anyone suggest how i can secure the cables in a better way.

I do not have a dedicated home theater room, I use my living room as my HT and cables are scattered across the place. Can anyone suggest how i can secure the cables in a better way.

@ ways,

1.Use tireup to tie
2.Special tubular device is available(pipes) which can be used as ziplock.wires will remain within it.

Hai,

Pl browse MX Electronics website they have a product that may fulfill your requirement.

Thanks,

N Murali.

You can get mx products for securing the cables behind the setup. Make sure you dont tie the power supply cables with interconnects and speaker cables. also try not to create loops in interconnects and speaker cables. I read somewhere it might effect sound quality, no personal experience though in this regard.

For the surround speakers' wires, you can get the external casing done. You get modi brand casing for about 30-35 bucks for a 6 (or is it 8) feet length. You better get an electrician for this as he'll probably do a much cleaner job.

Placed an online order with them without success, their payment gateway is buggy and mails are bouncing.

Hai,

Pl refer another thread wherein the details of the Bangalore dealer for MX Electronics has been posted.

Hope this helps,

N Murali.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back