How to ship Pre-owned Gears listed in Audiogon to India..?

sathtom

There are so many good offers in Audiogon Marketplace but there is no option to ship directly to India. Is there any 3rd party website who can receive Used products from Audiogon and ship to India...?

Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

To the best of my knowledge many members avoid shipping to international buyers.
Some do but then you have to hefty courier charges for heavy stuff like amplifiers.
Sometime prices are very tempting but buying used item from international seller can become problematic. If you have to buy i would recommend buying wires from audiogon.

Love to see such sites for high end stuff in India. People can freely buy and sell. Nothing trustworthy till now to fill the gap.

There are so many good offers in Audiogon Marketplace but there is no option to ship directly to India. Is there any 3rd party website who can receive Used products from Audiogon and ship to India...?

Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

You may use shopandship.com ; if you know the dimensions of the box and weight, you can estimate the shipping cost using their shipping cost calculator. But be wary of the customs duty calculations. Please read through the thread started by Vivek Batra on importing formalities.

I ordered pre-owned Product from Audiogon using my Friends Address in USA. He will carry along the device when he plans to come India. I don't want to take risk of importing via Parcel service as there are so many restrictions for importing used items into India. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Whatever you use unless someone carries it to India you will end up paying a huge duty. Sometimes it would be even half of the money you spend on it. Do the math to see still if the item is worth.

use third party shipper like shopandship, shopusa etc.

There will be some reshippers who will let you declare the value of your item.
So small things like a dac or other electronics from more niche manufacturers can be brought in at minimal duty.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back