How to start a Home theater store in delhi

Viren007

Hi All,

Ar present am working with multinational company, but sooner planning to run my own home theater store here in delhi, does any one has experience can share with me, i want all information as i want to keep both Grey and with bill equipment in my store for all kind of customer, please help me knowing what all capital required to start a home theater shop , step by step information will help me lot.
following are my queries:-

1. how or where can i get grey stuff(AV receiver, speakers, media player ,stereo player in delhi?
2. how to get a dealer ship for av receiver & speakers for a brands like Denon,harmon kardon,pioneer, polk audio, wherfadle & others.
3. how much capital required to invest in first go for medium store (not a big hi fi showroom as my budget is limited)
4. any other useful information which will help me to start & sustain.

thanks in advance.:)

but i need details for following..

how or where i can get grey stuff(AV receiver, speakers, media player ,stereo player in delhi?
2. how to get a dealer ship for av receiver & speakers for a brands like Denon,harmon kardon,pioneer, polk audio, wherfadle & others.
3. how much capital required to invest in first go for medium store (not a big hi fi showroom as my budget is limited)

but i need details for following..

how or where i can get grey stuff(AV receiver, speakers, media player ,stereo player in delhi?

I suppose by grey stuff, would mean generally illegal. Not sure how someone can help in a forum like this

Search the net, each of these brands have a distributor whom you will need to tie up to become a dealer. Terms and conditions would obviously be dependent on each brand as they may impose conditions
This would depend on the location, size of store, number of brands you want to keep.

What you should do is (like any other business) find a niche which could be based on location (say only one in Noida as an example) or it could be based on equipment that nobody else stores or it could be based on price.

A good idea would be to check with existing good stores like Bass n Treble or Lakozy. If you search the forum you would find details of Ashish in this forum who setup Lakozy Delhi. Some might see you as competition and some as a peer. Best of Luck.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back