How to stream audio wirelessly to my stereo amplifier

zoozoo

Hello

I have lots of music in the form of mp3 files either downloaded or borrowed from friends. Some of these music files I have burnt on a blank CD & playing using my DVD player. Unfortunately the DVD player does not have a USB port to connect a pen drive. Is there a solution ( Hardware or Software ) using which I can stream music files to my amplifier wirelessly either thru my mobile phone or my laptop ?
I have a Marantz reference series pm 15 s2 integrated amplifier.

Pls. guide.

If you dvd player has a aux in for 3.5 mm then you can use your mobile phone to play the songs by streaming from smb shares. If your phone is android, you can get apps for that.

In my opinion, you shouldn't stream over wifi. Believe it or not, there is a large difference on wired vs wifi. I tried on my squeezebox touch. Try something else.

check Belkin BT-HD ... i have one and its decent. It also has coaxial and optical out if you want to connect to a DAC in future. now, if only I can find how to stream high quality audio from my Tab.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back