How to upload a picture/photo in postings

I upload by attachment which is next to the smiley icon on your message window.

There you browse over your pc and upload, when it is done close the dialog box.

Usually from the web I copy to desktop and use the above method.

This will be quite limited in the long run. There will be a max amount of space alloted for your attachments similar to the max number of messages you can have. After that you will have to start deleting old messages and ditto for attachments too. This will mean the deleted attachments will not be displayed once they are deleted. It's better to use the "Insert Image" option and use the image's URL from another hosting website where you have unlimited space or say use Amazon, etc.

I upload by attachment which is next to the smiley icon on your message window.

There you browse over your pc and upload, when it is done close the dialog box.

Usually from the web I copy to desktop and use the above method.

It's better to use the "Insert Image" option and use the image's URL from another hosting website where you have unlimited space or say use Amazon, etc.

I second this. Sometime ago I uploaded all my images to ImageShack and removed all links from my PC.

The only issue I found with ImageShack is that I am not able to control control the size of the image display on HiFiiVision. Sometime ago Imageshack offered a toolbar that worked well to solve this issue, but I found later that it placed the images where ever it wanted within it's website and not in the space I have created for myself. Maybe I have not explored and looked at the options in detail.

Cheers

Last edited:
can't see the option of upload the images to imageshack. This is my first time :)
Anant, create an account on either Imageshack or Photobucket. Upload your pics there and post the "IMG" link here. Ensure you create your account so your pics are organised under your account and available anytime you want to access it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back