How to watch ICC World Cup on TV

yahoo0212

Hii
At one of my friend's home theater there is no provision for Cable/DTH , but we would like to watch the World Cup on the big screen at his place. Is there any way out other than DTH to watch the match.

We can stream through HDMI from laptop , Is there any app or paid service app through which it can be possible to watch the ICC world cup tomorrow

Thanks

Hii
At one of my friend's home theater there is no provision for Cable/DTH , but we would like to watch the World Cup on the big screen at his place. Is there any way out other than DTH to watch the match.

We can stream through HDMI from laptop , Is there any app or paid service app through which it can be possible to watch the ICC world cup tomorrow

Thanks
If there is an HDMI input, best option is to hook up a Chromecast or an Amazon fire stick. Chromecast is strictly via streaming from a mobile device, whereas fire stick can be used on its own by installing relevant apps on it.

I would lean more on fire stick as it works independently, Chromecast is dependent on a handful of mobile devices.

MaSh

Thanks a lot everyone. Streamed the World Cup thru Hotstar from a Laptop. It worked , Entire match on 1080 p used up abt 7 Gb of 4G internet on Vodafone. We kept on Loading Rs 16 1Gb recharges and enjoyed the match !! :)

It takes about 1 GB bandwidth for each hour of streaming at highest quality via Chromecast. Best thing, no need of a laptop.

Back