How to write audio cd in DVD?

prakasse

Hi Friends.

I have a few flac files and i need to to convert to audio cd.But in general an audio cd can have a max of 12 to 15 tracks. I was thinking if i use a DVD instead of a CD then i can write more tracks. Is that possible to use DVD media to write audio cd and then played in a dvd player?

Thanks,
Prakash.

Audio CD has a different file format and you cannot make Audio CDs with DVD. If you have FALC Files you can write them to your DVD as data files.
Dont think there is any standalone FLAC DVD Player in the market so use your computer to play them with a software flac player like VLC Media Player.

You can alo convert the FLAC File into WAV File and write them as Audio CD.I use Sony Sound Forge to do the job.

Hi Prakasse!

i think you can convert your flacs to waves and burn them into a data dvd. but of course you have to use a dvd player to listen to them.

regards,
abhishek

Thanks folks,

If i convert flac to wav or flac to wma will there be any loss of quality? Which is the best tool to do this.

I have a pioneer dv610 and i think it supports wma and not wav.

Regards,
Prakash.

Thanks folks,

If i convert flac to wav or flac to wma will there be any loss of quality? Which is the best tool to do this.

I have a pioneer dv610 and i think it supports wma and not wav.

Regards,
Prakash.

It depends on software which you use.I have used flac to wma converter.

Convert FLAC to WMA - FLAC to WMA Converter Free Download
Flac to wma Free Download
FLAC to WMA: Convert Audio from FLAC(Free Lossless Audio Codec) to WMA(Windows Media Audio) with River Past Audio Converter, FLAC2WMA converter, conversion

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back