How would our lives be without TV and audio?

Donivlapog

Lets imagine only electricity, phones, internet, automobiles, trains, ships, Aircrafts, rockets, stage plays and human live dramas and rest of the prevailing technologies are there, but not audio and video.

Would you have felt a void? Your comments, responses and answers are appreciated.

Lets imagine only electricity, phones, internet, automobiles, trains, ships, Aircrafts, rockets, stage plays and human live dramas and rest of the prevailing technologies are there, but not audio and video.

Would you have felt a void? Your comments, responses and answers are appreciated.
Since there is music around us in nature, very difficult to imagine a world without music.

Without audio and video, my second best stress busters, you would find a very cranky man 😂

I don't think phones and internet would be possible without video and audio. That being said, I think books/print media would be everywhere, gambling/card games would be super common, and drugs & alcohol would be even more common as well! 😝

I’d have to book my tickets through the phone and Internet and travel by the automobiles, trains, ships, aircrafts (or rockets) to the corners of the earth (or Mars) to attend the stage plays and human live dramas instead of enjoying them at home at leisure on my audio and video set up. I’d save on my electricity bill though! 😁

Having experienced life with Audio and TV, then living without them would be sad.

On the other hand if I had never had TV and Audio in my life before I would not know what I was missing.

A significant section of humanity in India and elsewhere in the world have never experienced TV or audio except maybe live performance traditional arts.

I would gladly give up music and movies if it meant that there would not be any internet and mobile phone telephony. It is a very heavy cost to pay, but the gains (social and environmental) from the elimination of internet and mobile phone telephony would be immense.

To answer your question specifically, if there was no corresponding gain, giving up music and movies would leave a void that just could not be filled by anything else. It would also make life much worse (for me).

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back