HSU Research ??

I spoke to Sharath (Audire Systems, Coimbatore, TN) just now. He mentioned that the first consignment of Hsu subwoofers will be available by Jan 2010.

He also mentioned that Audire is getting SVS line :yahoo: by sometime Mar'10. That's a great news. We will have multiple options to choose from.

BTW, I've got an offer for REL Stentor III sub (10" - downfiring driver - 300watts) which am planning to audition this weekend. I read from reviews and forums that this is more of musical sub.

I would like to hear from our forum if anybody have experience with REL Stentor III sub.

Venkat - It seems that your mailbox is full and I couldn't send PM. Please check out.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Spirovious,

These are very nice speakers. For the money they sound very high end. Bass is quite tight and amazing for their size. Try driving these full range and you won't even miss a subwoofer.

Very good buy, indeed.

Spirovious,

These are very nice speakers. For the money they sound very high end. Bass is quite tight and amazing for their size. Try driving these full range and you won't even miss a subwoofer.

Very good buy, indeed.

dont see how cud that 6 1/2" driver come close to what a sub could pound

dont see how cud that 6 1/2" driver come close to what a sub could pound

That's true. But most of the music has bass only upto 50~60 Hz. This speaker rolls off after 65hz. So, for music, it still shines well. Will it move as much air as a sub? No, these small drivers can't. But they are loud enough.

For movies, definitely need a sub. But for music, these speakers are plenty.

That's true. But most of the music has bass only upto 50~60 Hz. This speaker rolls off after 65hz. So, for music, it still shines well. Will it move as much air as a sub? No, these small drivers can't. But they are loud enough.

For movies, definitely need a sub. But for music, these speakers are plenty.
if only life was so simple....who would ever use a sub for music spending so much money.
Sounds to me like you havent heard a good sub yet which has impressed u

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back