HTC Desire The Best SmartPhone :: Exclusive Owner's Review

thanks arun actualy i was worried with battery life n android phns and i was not able to find a good vfm phn with good battery life

Very nicely written review! I remain impressed by HTC's build quality, although I haven't owned one myself (use a crackberry for work, and my wife uses an LG Optimus One). However, I've used this phone a bit and came away impressed (although I ended up playing Tower Defence most of the time.. addicting game that it is ;-)). Extremely well put together product, and you get the feeling that you are holding a solid well built and well engineered product.

Yes built quality is top notch, for all HTC phones .....I am planning to upgrade to HTC Desire HD, and would soon share a review for the same as well.

Thought to update, upgraded to Desire HD and will soon share a review for the same.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Nice review Sam!

Very unbiased and factual am it will be very helpful to people considering all the phones you've covered. :) Enjoy your new phone!

regards from the other side of the fence in the Apple orchard :D

Using the HTC desire HD since one week and very happy with the performance so far :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back