HTiB in Singapore

rankesh

Hello Gurus,

I am in s'pore and planning to purchase HTiB or AV+Speakers seprately,I need your help from where I can get good deal.I am interested in Denon,Onkyo.

Thanks in advance,
R.Mukhija :)

The Adelphi. Its audio heaven, a mall almost exclusively for audio stuff. I'm a headphone person so I don't know which exact store will cater to your needs, but you'll certainly find a few that you like.

If I remember right the address is #1 Coleman street. Near the City Hall MRT if you're used to taking the trains otherwise any cab you get into will know the place.

Thanks to all above, I was looking for this information badly.
One question - Any idea the prices at the above stores will be any better than the authorised resellers?
Also, any particular shop to look for Media players? Like AC Ryan PlayOn HD?

The Adelphi. Its audio heaven, a mall almost exclusively for audio stuff. I'm a headphone person so I don't know which exact store will cater to your needs, but you'll certainly find a few that you like.

If I remember right the address is #1 Coleman street. Near the City Hall MRT if you're used to taking the trains otherwise any cab you get into will know the place.

Thanks a lot for the information , I will definately visit there.

I visted Adelphi,And I listen denon1911+psb alpha ht1,it was sounding good,Can I get more reviews on psb alpha ht1.Or any other speakers which I can use it with denon 1611 or 1911.

-Thanks

I visted Adelphi,And I listen denon1911+psb alpha ht1,it was sounding good,Can I get more reviews on psb alpha ht1.Or any other speakers which I can use it with denon 1611 or 1911.

-Thanks

Rakesh, What is the price of Denon 1911 there?

/Alok

-Thanks

Do visit Alpha Audio on Sim Lim Square and talk with Mr. Alfred Soh he is a nice guy and will let you demo quite a few of the audio gear.

Spiderman

Any one has an idea of the price for Onkyo HTs 3300 and HTs 5300 in Singapore?
If yes, please post the same.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back