HTiB Under 30K

psj

Hi All,
I found this great place which searching for a HT.
Iam constructing a new Home and have asked my electrician to provide sockets for a 5.1 channel Home Theatre in a L shaped Hall that we have.
Iam an layman in this area so please forgive all ignorance.
Is there any special wires that the electrician needs to use for the speakers,he plans to use normal telephone wires.:confused:
Could you please suggest a good HTiB in the under 30 K range. Iam looking at Philips 3569 also heard good review about LG HT 902TB.Please share your thoughts.
As a last option do you think it would be wise if i could get a third party to fit up independent devices within that budget(Is there somone in Bangalore who does a good job?)

Thanks
PSJ

Hi All,
Could you please suggest a good HTiB in the under 30 K range. Iam looking at Philips 3569 also heard good review about LG HT 902TB.Please share your thoughts.
As a last option do you think it would be wise if i could get a third party to fit up independent devices within that budget(Is there somone in Bangalore who does a good job?)
Thanks
PSJ
Mate, why don't you post in the "HTIB 25K Budget" thread, it already got some information and also we shall continue the discussion in a single thread instead of splitting it:).

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back