I am Damu, new member

Welcome to the forum

There is a denon owners thread. You could ask there and if anyone is using it they can give u a first hand information about the mentioned product

Welcome to the forum

There is a denon owners thread. You could ask there and if anyone is using it they can give u a first hand information about the mentioned product
As our friend pointed out, posting on Denon owner thread provide better support. But, based on my basic knowledge, I heard that Denon doing good for movies compared to Music part. Also, with 95W power for 2 speaker at 8-ohm, unless you have a speaker with good sensitivity, this guy may struggle when it pump power to 7 speaker system esp when source encoded with a good dynamic range in the track. Also, IMHO, "good" is a subjective word, and varies based on the requirement. So, when you approach the another thread, please go with specific asks which may give you specific/right answer. Just my 2 cents.

Welcome to the forum, Denon is a good one of its own, but how it suits you is based on your usage and other matching electronics you plan to pair with. With my limited knowledge Denon suits better for movies.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back