I am stuck on color changing screen on my VU TV

ashpratap007

I was exploring the service menu of the TV, suddenly I changed some of the settings and since then the TV is just showing RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE and Black in loop. Remote is not responding. Please help

Hmm, but why did you need to go to service menu in the first place. Were you trying to correct some setups? The unwritten golden rule for these are always note down current values, or take a photograph of the same before you tinker with them. Only option now seems contacting their service and ask them to restore original code for your TV serial number.

I was exploring the service menu of the TV, suddenly I changed some of the settings and since then the TV is just showing RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE and Black in loop. Remote is not responding. Please help

Explore if there is a RESET option available in Settings.....DEFAULT?

I understand it was carelessness from my side, actually, the picture was offsetting the screen, so I was trying to correct it. Anyone knows, any key to go back to the same menu.

As per my search so far these are the following possible option:
1. Either I am stuck in Service mode. Solution --> Enter+menu+power key together. Not working for me.
2. I am stuck in colour test mode. So there should be some method to come out of it.

Please help.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back