I just found these

RMCWS

I was going through some old stuff and I discovered these few pieces of old records in the study room. I carefully took them out and cleaned the outer paper boxes with clothes and even cleaned the dust off by using a soft cloth for the vinyl. These belong to my deceased father and I have also found two boxes of such vinyls. But right now I am unable to open the boxes as I don't have the key...

These 8 pieces I found contains both Bengali and Western. But as far as I remember, there were lots of Hindi movies album as well as many Westerns.

I will try to clean the records properly later so that it becomes playable. But the problem is that I don't have any player right now. :eek:hyeah: As far as I remember, we had two players, but don't really know where and how they are.

Just sharing the pic of the records.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was going through some old stuff and I discovered these few pieces of old records in the study room. I carefully took them out and cleaned the outer paper boxes with clothes and even cleaned the dust off by using a soft cloth for the vinyl. These belong to my deceased father and I have also found two boxes of such vinyls. But right now I am unable to open the boxes as I don't have the key...

These 8 pieces I found contains both Bengali and Western. But as far as I remember, there were lots of Hindi movies album as well as many Westerns.

I will try to clean the records properly later so that it becomes playable. But the problem is that I don't have any player right now. :eek:hyeah: As far as I remember, we had two players, but don't really know where and how they are.

Just sharing the pic of the records.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats!! Great find..try to play them, also try to find out whether anyone in your family has any memories attached to them.

As far as I remember, we had two players, but don't really know where and how they are.

If the boxes are big, you surely need to find the keys soon!
You have hit the goldmine.
How could you miss such a treasure hidden in your own back yard? And hats off to the patience that you are still searching for the key:)

Great find. Congratulations!!!! and wish you good luck to find many more like this
--Anil

UPDATE: I just found around 70 more vinyls. :yahoo:

They are mostly in Bengali 45RPM. They need cleaning. Will update pics soon.

By the way, don't know what happened to the image I uploaded here from imageshack. :mad:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back