I love hifivision

corElement

It's my one and only favourite Indian online forum which i check multiple times a day and everyone is super super nice, much nicer than me!

Thank you for teaching me so much about this stuff, I've learnt a lot over 2 years and theres still soooo much more to learn but pockets are only so deep :)

I am Big fan of HFV & you can see me active here almost 3 times a Day.
I have learnt a lot here after starting with some basic threads early on.There is great knowledge shared here in less time & hope that many of new comers get quick & helpful answers.
Thanks to Super moderator.

It's my one and only favourite Indian online forum which i check multiple times a day and everyone is super super nice, much nicer than me!

Thank you for teaching me so much about this stuff, I've learnt a lot over 2 years and theres still soooo much more to learn but pockets are only so deep :)

thats a statement...!!! we all love it too.. cheers mate....

but why senti today ???? :)

Just for fun below....

Looks like an outburst:p:p:p Since item in your sale section was not sold.. Corelement.. i think u r unhappy that people make here to spend and not buying anything once you are putting up for sale :D:D

One more fan of HFV... I have truly learned a lot from HFV... Lot of technicals , about various products... Most of the people on this planet does not even know wat an AVR means..!! loll.. Every day adding new info and knowledge into my grey matter !! ;) ... HFV has everything from technicals to Contacts and offers people share... Hail Holy HFV....

Just for fun below....

Looks like an outburst:p:p:p Since item in your sale section was not sold.. Corelement.. i think u r unhappy that people make here to spend and not buying anything once you are putting up for sale :D:D

Nahhh, really has no connection to what i buy/sell.

I was just browsing around online reading hifi stuff about types of enclosures, baffles and crossover/way speakers and asked myself "Damn how the hell do I understand all this tech jargon" and came to the realization that it's been 2 years since I joined hifivision and without noticing I learnt a lot from all the posters and even if I didn't, I got that little spark of curiosity of whatever relevant topic and googled till I did learn it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back