I.S.C.T - Rather calling it a Speaker Display Platform then just a ....

UpperCut

In a previous thread http://www.hifivision.com/diy/63159-i-s-c-t-compact-musical-box-project.html I was mentioning that I was building a speaker stand for that particular project and I had shown some Images as well. Since I have changed my mind addressing the DIY Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Speaker Stands, but after seen a few very-very nice creative sets on here and other forums I think my description to my own idea was wrong in that thread as these which I saw were all really Speaker Stands yet to my own thinking, and what I was really looking for should have been in its description called - DIY Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Speaker Display Platform - so not so much Speaker Stands simple because my own idea was pointing more towards a Multi Purpose & Heavy Duty set up allowing me to, and as said in that thread as well for the use within different applications.

Anyway, I think the attached Images will start to clarify that point quiet well.

So for me personally it will be from now on that I address these as Speaker Display Platforms rather then Speaker Stands as truly I think that would be a so much better & by far more precise & detailed description once you can see the completed project and its uses.

rgs UpperCut

Picture 329a.jpg

Picture 331a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there,

Getting there bit by bit! A lot of work in this project to get it squared up and pefectly right.

rgs UpperCut

Picture 360a.jpg

Picture 367a.jpg

Picture 369a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there again,

First fitting today and final measuring up to cover the main mild steel guide tube with charcoal Vinyl covering just like the distance pieces between the main inner supports!

rgs UpperCut

Picture 442a.jpg

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back