markyboy156

hi

my friend is after buying a q acoustics speaker package
2 q acoustics 3050 front speakers
2 q acoustics 3020 rear speakers
q acoustics 3090c centre speaker
he does not have the internet witch is why i asking for him

my question he wants the very best amp 7.2 that does atmos dts-x
that will show off what the package is capable of doing for sound quality and will drive the speakers to peform to there very best attributes as speakers and sub
and sensetivivity thanks

and he asked if you could swap out the q acoustics sub weakest part of the package with a better sub
that goes a lot lower and would enhance the q acoustics package what sub would it be in the 300 price bracket that wold work much better

also he is after a amp that will do more than 7.2 buy adding a nother amp that will allow him to add more speaker channels ie 9.2/11.2 or even 11.2.4 thanks

i no i have asked these questions many atime before but i am always looking at new equipment being realease so i like to ask whats best plus i have mental issues as well thanks

Go for marantz sr 6011 receiver which fulfills all your requirements. For sub look at xtz 10.17 or BK subs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

hi

my friend is after buying a q acoustics speaker package
2 q acoustics 3050 front speakers
2 q acoustics 3020 rear speakers
q acoustics 3090c centre speaker
he does not have the internet witch is why i asking for him

Since your friend is looking at a great set-up, why not consider Q 3020 @ all speaker location?

my question he wants the very best amp 7.2 that does atmos dts-x
that will show off what the package is capable of doing for sound quality and will drive the speakers to peform to there very best attributes as speakers and sub and sensetivivity thanks

If 5.2.2 is what he is looking at, then Denon x 3300 should do, which has the capability of EQ dual subs independently..

and he asked if you could swap out the q acoustics sub weakest part of the package with a better sub
that goes a lot lower and would enhance the q acoustics package what sub would it be in the 300 price bracket that wold work much better

I guess you are in UK.. Would be better, if you can provide some hifi-store links to suggest products..

also he is after a amp that will do more than 7.2 buy adding a nother amp that will allow him to add more speaker channels ie 9.2/11.2 or even 11.2.4 thanks

Most flagship AVR having dropped support for front wides & having no more than 11.2 pre-outs, how would you get 11.2.4 layout? Do you mean multiple AVR ?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back