I want to view International channels in India

idlefriend

Hi guys,I want to view International channels in India but I can't track satellites as I am staying in a rented house.so what are the options to view International channels.

Note:I dont know it is proper section or not.if not please move it to the proper section.

Thank you.

Better watch online as most of the channels are on the various online sites.subscribe to a high speed internet line rather than watching via satellite.

Better watch online as most of the channels are on the various online sites. ...

You need more than that. BBC, for one, restricts [most] on-line TV to UK only (insofar as it can detect the country of the watcher by their IP address).

You need a proxy server in the same country as the broadcaster, so the broadcaster sees that address and considers it local. There are VPN providers that offer this service. You can give it a try for free, but for decent performance, a paid service will be needed.

Have a look at SecurityKISS. Free and paid services available. I gave it a try a couple of years ago, but I didn't watch much TV even when I was in UK, and my nostalgic urge soon faded away, and I let it lapse. Not hard to set up, even on Linux.

(I won't even begin to try to explain proxy servers, VPNs, etc. There are people here who work with this stuff, up to date, whereas all I have is dim brain cells from a decade or more ago).

Go to IPTV.You can get various International channels.I am using Kodi/XMBC software over there I am using IPTV.it is a paid service.you have to pay 5700 per year.go to www.iptvtalk.org site.you will get all the details.

whoa you saying you subscribed to iptv stalker
it can shut down whenever fbi wants it to plus its got so many alternative free options....not the best thing out there

And if you really want a stalker alternative try gorilla streams, vdubt25 and israel live.. You will find almost all the us channels there, sportsdevil for sports channels

In India, DW, TV5-Monde, and another French international channel, RT, NHK tokyo are freely available on Doordarshan DTH. And I found these are much better than BBC, CNN etc.

Get Roku, they have 4500 channels. It cost 10k for premium model. If you have smart TV (preferably android) then you can install popcorn time.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back