IEM recommendations around 3K

kneo

I am on the lookout for IEMs for daily use around a budget of 3K (am flexible a bit).

I am NOT an audiophile and the source is going to be streaming music from mobile phone. Daily usage is around 2-3 hours. There are some threads but some of them are old and the products they recommend are not available anymore (and may have newer versions)

Would appreciate some recommendations. TIA

Tin Hifi T2 or T3 can be rather good. I have the T3. Great build. Close to neutral SQ. also check out the reviews on youtube and headfi. another which is supposed to be good (from reviews) is the KZ ED16and the KZ ZS10 PRO. crinacle.com has a big list and you find the T3 and T2 listed there among the good ones. audiobudget.com is another source for some good suggestions.

Tin audio is kind of an audiophile sound which means they can be harsh at bad recordings. If you are looking for smooth, it's bit far from it.. Either you grow into that sound or you hate it every moment you use them.

I don't mind some coloring actually considering that the source may not be great (mobile streaming music). Almost got E10C but thought if asking this community as there may be some more recommendations to choose from

Check warranty period. Stay with brands that give atleast 2 to 3 years warranty. Many do planned obsolescence by giving you one year warranty and if something happens after 1 year they wont repair for a charge even if you offer to pay for service. Usually the cord gives up! So you end up throwing them and buying a new one. I had a bad experience with "1more" headphones and headphonezone recently. See thread in this forum.

Got KZ ZS10 PRO. They are quite good for my usage. Now that I have changed my phone am looking for a really good usb c to 3.5mm adapter

Lookout for IBasso DC02(if you have a 3.5 mm cable), E1DA Powerdac V2/IBasso DC01 for 2.5 mm balanced cable (might be an overkill for KZ ZS10).

I am on the lookout for IEMs for daily use around a budget of 3K (am flexible a bit).

I am NOT an audiophile and the source is going to be streaming music from mobile phone. Daily usage is around 2-3 hours. There are some threads but some of them are old and the products they recommend are not available anymore (and may have newer versions)

Would appreciate some recommendations. TIA

Signature Aqustic Raven

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back