Importing recevier and speaker from dubai

sathya6661

Hi folks,

Iam working in Dubai and coming back to India.So please help me out regarding this i.e is it ok to purchase here and take to India ? If so which system (receiver and speaker) .Iam planning HK & INFINITY MODULUS II.

so pl give me some ideas.

Hi,

Sathya please do let us know whats your taste like and whats the primary duty of this set-up (movie or music).whats the budget you have in mind ?

The idea is not bad as you may get some serious disscount there compare to india and even after all the duties paid you can save some ( brand and model dependent though ).

The said model seems to be a decent one with 12" 300 RMS sub with 27Hz-100Hz (though 27hz claim is open for debate) Response and the satellites 4" & 3/4 " drivers with 100Hz-20Khz response. But haven't heard them so cannot comment on the sound ! whats the HK model number that you've shortlisted ??

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi folks,

............ .Iam planning HK & INFINITY MODULUS II.

so pl give me some ideas.

Infinity Modulus2 is quite good. Nice looking sub-sat system. Costs ~50,000 here.
Consider the space availability before settling on the speakers. The a.m., Infinty model will blend in fine in a living room.

Hi,

Sathya please do let us know whats your taste like and whats the primary duty of this set-up (movie or music).whats the budget you have in mind ?

The idea is not bad as you may get some serious disscount there compare to india and even after all the duties paid you can save some ( brand and model dependent though ).

The said model seems to be a decent one with 12" 300 RMS sub with 27Hz-100Hz (though 27hz claim is open for debate) Response and the satellites 4" & 3/4 " drivers with 100Hz-20Khz response. But haven't heard them so cannot comment on the sound ! whats the HK model number that you've shortlisted ??

Regards.

My budget for home theatre is around50,000.My prime requirement of setting up Home Theatre is for Music 80 % and 20% Movies.So please suggest me some combination of Amplifier and Speakers.I mentioned HK is Harmon Kardon.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back