In Ear earphones under 10k..plz suggest

manojchess

Hi friends, I am looking for in-ear earphones to replace the earphones that came with my iPhone...please suggest some. Please note that I do not like bass heavy ones, it would be good if its available in amazon as I got 10k pay balance with them.

Regards,
Manoj

Hi, for less than 10K, and to avoid bass heavy IEMs which generally populate this segment, the best value for money is the money Chi-fi hybrids. 1more triples are a popular choice, but fit may be an issue for some (it was for me btoh with the truples and quads). You can check out offerings from MaGaosi, TFZ etc. and also Pinnacle P2 .. they all punch above their weight. I can heartily recommend (from personal experience) the MaGaosi K3 HD - it is a superb double driver with extremely balanced base and clear highs (you can choose slight roll off on the highs or retain full dynamics by changing the treble filter). If you get Oriveti basic for under 10K (I have the New Primacy) it is very well reviewed as well.

Ali express will be your best friend for most of these (reviews can be found on head fi) but probably not the Oriveti.

How about Fiio FH1 or if you can stretch Fiio F9 pro.. Reviews seem to be good.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back