In-ear headphones for ipod touch

jacz

Planning to buy a new i-pod tocuh. Pls suggest the best in-ear headphones for the same.

Can you like elaborate on budget,fav music genre,etc!anyway bought an soundmagic pl30 iem recently and they are too good for that 1000bucks.google for reviews!.pair it with filo e1 headphone amp like i did and its quite awesome!

Can you like elaborate on budget,fav music genre,etc!anyway bought an soundmagic pl30 iem recently and they are too good for that 1000bucks.google for reviews!.pair it with filo e1 headphone amp like i did and its quite awesome!

As metalmickey said, your requirements are not clear enough. Best i e m is quite subjective. Depends on what you listen to, your budget etc. Soundmagic PL30 in 1k, brainwavz m1, hifiman re2 in 1.8k, fischer silver bullet, brainwavz m2 for approx 3k, hifiman re-zero, radius ddm around 5k are some good options. All prices approx in inr.

I will be listening to more of soft rock and instrumental music. Budget is 2-3k INR

hmmmm...decent budget!...again lets us know whether you are a bass head or forward sounding mids lover(like me!i am both!!)or you just like it loud!!!!....anyway as iaudio said the brain wavz m2 is a great bet! or you can go with combo like mine....sm pl30+filo e1...for ipod touch i would suggest this combo.....after burn in for around 20-30hrs the sound magic pl30 has tight bass,neat mids but i guess the highs are low here!!!!!the filo e1 amplifies plus let you control volume & tracks through its controller....once again google-'SOUND MAGIC PL30'......'FILO E1'............

hmmmm...decent budget!...again lets us know whether you are a bass head or forward sounding mids lover(like me!i am both!!)or you just like it loud!!!!....anyway as iaudio said the brain wavz m2 is a great bet! or you can go with combo like mine....sm pl30+filo e1...for ipod touch i would suggest this combo.....after burn in for around 20-30hrs the sound magic pl30 has tight bass,neat mids but i guess the highs are low here!!!!!the filo e1 amplifies plus let you control volume & tracks through its controller....once again google-'SOUND MAGIC PL30'......'FILO E1'............

I prefer bass and mid's..

Get an filo e1 and brainwavz m2.dey should be decent enuf.if just bass is the thing i would have suggstd the skull candy's snoop dogg series!.

how about having fiio e7 dac instead of e1. Reason being e7 is self powerd using rechargable battery.

Sennheiser CX-300 is a decent step up from standard ipod headphone. I use it with my ipod and am happy with it.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back