infinity Kappa dealer in Mumbai

koushikp

I am unable to find the infinity kappa series of speakers anywhere in Mumbai, can anyone provide the reference of a few dealers who might be stocking it?

I am unable to find the infinity kappa series of speakers anywhere in Mumbai, can anyone provide the reference of a few dealers who might be stocking it?

Check snapdeal.com site you should be getting it and with a discount coupon might be better priced compared to the stores.

Yeah but they're taking too long to deliver so I want to check if I can get it sooner physically... Unless the price difference is huge...

Yeah but they're taking too long to deliver so I want to check if I can get it sooner physically... Unless the price difference is huge..
1z8iqwO

go to sahil on lammy
if not goto reliable radio stores in the next lane

sahil is in the lane after goodman restaurant
oppposite the lammy police station

Check snapdeal.com site you should be getting it and with a discount coupon might be better priced compared to the stores.
I got Hertz speakers within 2 days from snapdeal this month.Also they are offering free installation for order above Rs.4000 door step.

I had my entire purchase done at Snap deal and the delivery has by far been the quickest I have ever experienced

Mine got installed free from snapdeal.I mailed them about,they sent 2 persons within two days.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back