Inner and Outer Sleeves

Just placed an order with @rikhav for his 12 inch poly sleeves - am very impressed with the quality and pricing!

I have previously used the Mofi sleeves -these are a very good high quality alternative at a more down to earth price.

Thanks @rikhav - it was a pleasure interacting with you! Would thoroughly recommend these to anyone wanting to get good quality sleeves for their records.

+1 for @rikhav 's new poly lined inner sleeves. I love the cream color and they're very good quality.

Just picked up his new plastic outer sleeves. They come with a folding flap and a tear off sticky strip. I think these are better than the ziplock outers. A lot easier to slide in/out the record (I've tried double and triple sets as well).
The plastic is thick enough while being completely transparent. I'm paranoid about dust with long storage of records and these are perfect!

DD7F1659-A501-4DBA-9C5D-A30520B07E1E.jpeg

Ordered inner sleeves and outer sleeves from @rikhav and they arrived in perfect condition within 3 days of ordering (destination Bangalore). Sleeves quality speaks for all the hard work gone into making them. Dual poly paper inner sleeves are best a record could get. Records slide into sleeves smoothly and sleeves slides into jacket smoothly.
The best part was the interaction and customer handling done by Rikhav. I highly recommend him.

Recently I exhausted my stock of Mofi inner sleeves so I contacted FM @rikhav to try out the record sleeves he is making.

I ordered the dual poly paper inner sleeves that are made of 100 gsm paper with anti static poly layer of 25 micron thickness on each side of the paper. I must say I am extremely impressed by the quality of the inner sleeves. The antistatic inner poly layer would protect the record surface, the paper gives stiffness to the sleeves and the outer poly layer makes the sleeves glide in smoothly into the record jacket.

I also ordered the CPP and polyester hybrid outer sleeves with welded sides. I have no hesitation in saying that they are almost comparable to the Japanese sleeves I have been using till date.

Posting some photographs..

IMG-20210822-WA0014.jpgIMG-20210822-WA0012.jpgIMG-20210822-WA0010.jpg

I had recently started Vinyl collection and as any newbie in this hobby ended up with quite a few pre-owned LPs to start with.
The covers and inner sleeves of them were in tatters, due to which the Vinyl would gather lot of dust as well as minor scratches.
When I came across this thread, I immediately ordered the outer and inner sleeves.
Then I washed the LPs and put them into these new inner sleeves.
Now I can directly open the LPs and play it without much hassles.

The outer sleeves helps prevent the dust from accumulating inside.
Also the inner sleeves are a perfect fit due to which it further reduces the dust accumulation and also the soft inner lining of these sleeves prevents the LP from getting hair line scratches which generally happen when you use the regular covers.

Bought various types of inner and outer sleeves from Rikhav. My experience is that they are some of the best sleeves, made to perfection with passion. He is also a through gentleman keen on ensuring that his customers are happy. Highly recommended.

Bought various types of inner and outer sleeves from Rikhav. My experience is that they are some of the best sleeves, made to perfection with passion. He is also a through gentleman keen on ensuring that his customers are happy. Highly recommended.
I too second all the positive reviews of products from Rikhav . Thanks to Hifivison and been his customer for past 4 years . My batch of 50 inner sleeves is on the way and got cork mats from him for my friends too .

I have finally come to the party (a little maybe) and am so glad I did. Got about 60 outers (of three kinds) and 50 lined inner sleeves.

Beautiful products at an even more beautiful price. Please order these and you can thank Rikhav later. Whether you have only started or have a ton of records, ordering these should be a no brainer. I doubt I will be able to recommend any product so whole heartedly ever. Thanks Chief!

Last edited:
I will also endorse this. Bought inner, outer as well as record jacket. excellent quality and very economical.

Great job @rikhav :cool:

Last edited:
Wanted to share an experience with inner sleeves from @rikhav . I have never been very particular with inner sleeves for LPs and EPs. Procured many lots from Mr. Vijayan and quite happy with that.

Of late bought EP inner sleeves from Rikhav. BTW Rikhav and I have interacted many a times over whatsapp in the interim about various audio related stuff.

This is quite a stuff. I am very happy with the material and cut. Thank you Rikhav. Look forward buying LP inner sleeves as well.

Hi guys,
Recently i have purchased inner and outer sleeves for my LPs. Very good quality at reasonable price. I have some packets ( 1kg each) of outers and inners as surplus. If anyone interested pls PM for more details.
Thanks.

Purchased recently Inner and outer sleeves from @rikhav and would also like to go in line with everyone's appreciation about him. Such a wonderful person to deal with and he knows how to keep his customers happy with his details and superior products. Keep it up @rikhav

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back