• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Inner and Outer Sleeves

vmscbe1974

I am also a beneficiary of Rikhav’s effort for ep covers . A big thanks to Rikhav and I admire his approach . Recently got 500 ep outer covers. My ep Records got a new lease of life . Regards
Srinivasan
Coimbatore

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

maxx

Hi, I am from the state of Meghalaya and I am new in preserving LPs which are left behind in ruins by my elders and relatives. Recently I have managed to gather all I could find and started the process of cleaning and restoration. Most of the covers are pretty worn and some are beyond repair. My main aim is not to play the records regularly but preserve them and prevent them from further deteriorating. So I ventured into internet to find Inner and outer covers. To my surprise, the ones found on Amazon and Aliexpress are way to costly (in the name od audiophile, I think) and I did not want to spend a huge sum. My search landed me here and found Mr. Rikhav. He has everything that is needed to preserve and restore LPs and his pricing are the cheapest.
IMG-20180910-WA0119.jpg
What is more surprising is that I ordered him few items and he sent it before I could pay! The consignment landed here at my doorstep withing 3 days! Amazingly fast and beats Amazon! The same day I was struggling with Amazon's POD which disappeared at check out (did you guys notice? I always order through POD as their delivery is faster then the prepaid). I guess Amazon should learn a thing or two from Rikhav!! Now that ebay is shutdown, I really don't know what will happen next to online shopping.
I am requesting him to print some LP covers for me and he agreed. I will be receiving soon. I hope it will be ok.

ajitmancha

Recently I was searching for inner sleeve,outer sleeve as well as the replacement for LP hard outer cover.I got a contact through our own threads I believe of a Mr. Vijayan, mobile no.9443202128 who also supplies all the above mentioned sleeves.I spoke to him and he sent me all the above three products at one of the most competitive prices. All were sent by courier and I paid after receiving the same.The antistatic sleeves were amazing,and all the 3 sleeves were perfect fit. Seeing the same one of my friend also bought it.Its excellent and I will not hesitate to recommend the same.I will attach pictures very soon.

Naturelover

Mr Vijayan has always been very popular on this forum. He was a member but can't see him now.
A search for "vijayan" will throw up many threads.
I have also used his products and find them very good.
Recently I was searching for inner sleeve,outer sleeve as well as the replacement for LP hard outer cover.I got a contact through our own threads I believe of a Mr. Vijayan, mobile no.9443202128 who also supplies all the above mentioned sleeves.I spoke to him and he sent me all the above three products at one of the most competitive prices. All were sent by courier and I paid after receiving the same.The antistatic sleeves were amazing,and all the 3 sleeves were perfect fit. Seeing the same one of my friend also bought it.Its excellent and I will not hesitate to recommend the same.I will attach pictures very soon.

Hi, I am from the state of Meghalaya and I am new in preserving LPs which are left behind in ruins by my elders and relatives. Recently I have managed to gather all I could find and started the process of cleaning and restoration. Most of the covers are pretty worn and some are beyond repair. My main aim is not to play the records regularly but preserve them and prevent them from further deteriorating. So I ventured into internet to find Inner and outer covers. To my surprise, the ones found on Amazon and Aliexpress are way to costly (in the name od audiophile, I think) and I did not want to spend a huge sum. My search landed me here and found Mr. Rikhav. He has everything that is needed to preserve and restore LPs and his pricing are the cheapest.
View attachment 30215
What is more surprising is that I ordered him few items and he sent it before I could pay! The consignment landed here at my doorstep withing 3 days! Amazingly fast and beats Amazon! The same day I was struggling with Amazon's POD which disappeared at check out (did you guys notice? I always order through POD as their delivery is faster then the prepaid). I guess Amazon should learn a thing or two from Rikhav!! Now that ebay is shutdown, I really don't know what will happen next to online shopping.
I am requesting him to print some LP covers for me and he agreed. I will be receiving soon. I hope it will be ok.
Lucky you - about the LPs!
Btw, I spent most of my childhood in Meghalaya, and naturally have nostalgic memories of places there.

Given the importance of sleeves/outer cover in keeping the LPs in pristine condition, I also approached FM @rikhav. The experience was a breath of fresh air. Not only he waived off the minimum quantity order condition, he invoiced after I had received the items. It speaks volumes about his character, his love for this forum and respect for the other FMs. Kudos.

The packing was excellent with each item packed separately. Also, each item was bunched together with a paper band which kept the sleeves aligned together. (Sorry, in my excitement to see the items, i tore open the parcel and so could not pull any photos).

The sleeves (inner and outer) are excellent quality and reasonably priced. The inner sleeves fit the LPs nicely and the outer sleeve are able to accommodate double LP albums. The outer sleeves (which I ordered) are zip lock ones and the edge having the lock are a couple of millimeters longer. As a result the cardboard covers sit a lower height then the lock which ensures that one does not have to struggle for locking the outer sleeve. Thats good thinking.

Great products, excellent prices and outstanding service.

haisaikat

Given the importance of sleeves/outer cover in keeping the LPs in pristine condition, I also approached FM @rikhav. The experience was a breath of fresh air. Not only he waived off the minimum quantity order condition, he invoiced after I had received the items. It speaks volumes about his character, his love for this forum and respect for the other FMs. Kudos.

The packing was excellent with each item packed separately. Also, each item was bunched together with a paper band which kept the sleeves aligned together. (Sorry, in my excitement to see the items, i tore open the parcel and so could not pull any photos).

The sleeves (inner and outer) are excellent quality and reasonably priced. The inner sleeves fit the LPs nicely and the outer sleeve are able to accommodate double LP albums. The outer sleeves (which I ordered) are zip lock ones and the edge having the lock are a couple of millimeters longer. As a result the cardboard covers sit a lower height then the lock which ensures that one does not have to struggle for locking the outer sleeve. Thats good thinking.

Great products, excellent prices and outstanding service.
If you could share some pictures it would help all, especially zip lock

haisaikat

That is absolutely good looking. The zip lock will help prevent dust even if records are kept in the open. Are the inner sleeves made of anti static material?

That is absolutely good looking. The zip lock will help prevent dust even if records are kept in the open. Are the inner sleeves made of anti static material?
Yes sir. @rikhav has confirmed this. This was the main reason for opting for this inner sleeve. The material is not transparent but translucent. However, the LPs looks beautiful sitting in there.

SPONSORED ADS
Hi
FRIENDS
Having learnt from HFV about Mr. Rikhav I contacted him and told him to send me some antistatic inner sleeves for lps ..Yesterday I received those. I am happy to receive such a good stuff. Those are even better than the stuff that he used to make formerly. The product arrived in due time. What pleases me along side having such good stuff is the good behaviour of Mr Rikhav. I am indebted to HFV for informing me about this gentleman.
Regards
Bhaskar

Paper Inner sleeves received from Mr. Rikhav
Received paper sleeves from Mr. Rikhav yesterday. Extremely good.
The courier was delivered in very good packing.
I like paper sleeves better. Prepared some myself but did not have the finish like these from Rikhav. The size of the sleeve is perfect for LPs. The beauty of these sleeves is the rounded edges which makes it very convenient to use.
Photos of the sleeve attached.
I thank Rikhav for the idea of this wonderful product.

IMG-20190119-WA0006.jpg IMG-20190119-WA0005.jpg IMG-20190119-WA0007.jpg

SPONSORED ADS