Integrated amplifier suggestion for my Dali speakers

Thanks for the comparision...

I too feel something is lacking at times in the Denon. It is clean , clear and powerful and I was able to get closer to a punchier sound with a subwoofer. Some of the songs sound wonderful and then some not so much. At home everyone loves it because of the AV convenience and the HEOS app and considering the deal I got from Hifimart for the Denon I should really not be complaining. But every couple of months I find myself looking at options once again.

I do feel the one aspect it lacks is the phono stage. My PM 6006 sounded much better with vinyl. I finally ended up getting a vintage Pioneer amp for Vinyl.

Buy the Marantz PM7000N when you can. Its just simply wonderful.

Hi,
I have a pair of Dali Zenzor bookshelf speakers. Would like suggestions for an integrated amplifier to match these speakers. Having streaming capability for Spotify and Airplay would be ideal.

Thanks.
Dali and rega always blend v well with sound signature.i have dali zensor 3 book selves using it with rega brio , excellent sound experience.
Now I have upgraded to Indiq platinum achalas
My brio is 5 month old in mint condition brought from uk when the flights were alowed.in case you are interested ping me.

Thanks guys for the feedback. Has anyone paired them with Yamaha amps?
Took a demo 2 years ago.
Zensor 1 with some Yamaha AVR.
Sounded too thin and lifeless.
Dali pairs really well with Marantz.
I have paired mine with Marantz PM5005. This gives me an option to use external DACs to connect to my streamer.
I really like this combination.
Having said that, you’re the best judge and you should take your speakers along when you go and audition matching amps.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back