Integrated Amplifier Suggestions for Rethm Bhaava

Imleeman

Hello Everyone! My first post here.

I am very close to purchasing a pair of Rethm Bhaavas from a friend.
Currently I have a pair of DIY speakers (C Note from Parts Express) which I drive using SMSL AD18 (Class D - 80Wx2); a very basic but decent setup.
Once I receive the Bhaavas, I will drive them using the AD18 for a short while, I know, not ideal.

I would really appreciate some suggestions for stereo amplifiers that are known to play well with the Bhaavas. For me, Bluetooth input is a must.
Budget is quite low, around 30k max. I would prefer going the used route.

Thanks!

Currently I have a pair of DIY speakers (C Note from Parts Express) which I drive using SMSL AD18 (Class D - 80Wx2); a very basic but decent setup.
Once I receive the Bhaavas, I will drive them using the AD18 for a short while, I know, not ideal.

I would really appreciate some suggestions for stereo amplifiers that are known to play well with the Bhaavas. For me, Bluetooth input is a must.

Thanks!
In order to at least some justice to the Bhaava which deserves a really good amp, Ill suggest get a pure int amp and maybe you can take the Headphone out of the SMSL and feed it to the RCA input with a Y splitter so you have your bluetooth but have a good amplification for the speaker. You can also think of an Astell and kern Bluetooth module for headphones which is absolutely great and available for a steal of a price and suspect may not be available for long. i suspect that will be better than the SMSL since I use it with a Senn HD6XX and is really good.

If you can get any old Denon or Yamaha amp, and you need not more than 25/30 W you might end up enjoying your setup. Maybe some of the new digital amps like Topping also amy work but I have no clue about them.

Thanks!
Crown xls2502 maybe?
plenty of power but does have a faint amount of the typical class D faint hiss (although more contained than the SMSL you are using)

BT modules can be added separately as suggested by @arj

Thanks!
Use a tube hybrid.Its difficult to beat this amp at its price point..https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en/qinpu-audio-amplifier-c-13/qinpu-a-6000-mkii-tube-integrated-amplifier-with-headphone-amp-p-163?zenid=47ed686f5961227fd56bf3c10c69852e

I own one and it sounded fine with Saadhanas too.

Thanks so much for the replies everyone! I will go through your suggestions.

Use a tube hybrid.Its difficult to beat this amp at its price point..https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en/qinpu-audio-amplifier-c-13/qinpu-a-6000-mkii-tube-integrated-amplifier-with-headphone-amp-p-163?zenid=47ed686f5961227fd56bf3c10c69852e

I own one and it sounded fine with Saadhanas too.
Do you know of any Qinpu dealers in India?

As per Kushanava's suggestion Qinpu its a damm good in this price range.. I listen quit a few times with Sadhana's at his home and also with my Quad 11L bookshelf in my home, they sound absolutely fantastic. but if you listen at very loud volume not best suited for you (I mean its very very loud in a decent size room).

I have personally used a Cayin tube amp At 50 and now a Primaluna Dialogue with the Bhaavas and Maargas now. Ideally they match with tubes very well and provide a very realistic / live soundstage....

Thanks!
For all you know, your current amp would do just well... Assuming you have tested it with bhaava.

If u can get a used diy f5 v2 Or such amps, nothing like it...

Bhaava's go very well with tube amps, 10w should be enough unless you listen to very high volumes, Also they perform very well with high quality amps. I primarily used it with a high quality class a solid state amp with very good results. But they do need some space around them, especially for bass, be careful with the room size.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back