Interesting challenge by Synergestic Research (Cable and accessory manufacturer)

I'm aware of this ; it'll be interesting to know how it proceeds further. Having heard quite a number of Synergistic Research products, I am quite eager to see the results. Even Kimber could have challenged them in a similar way.
Let's see.
Now that this debate has been stirred, did you hear a difference between your Kimbers, Mcintosh and the C&E?

This has a history.

Read these in sequence to know the history:

https://forums.audioholics.com/foru...istic-research-slander-of-audioholics.117781/ [Post # 6 is especially HILARIOUS!!!!]

Gene has already responded to that "challenge". Am uploading his response.

1618389310157.png

This has a history.

https://forums.audioholics.com/foru...istic-research-slander-of-audioholics.117781/ [Post # 6 is especially HILARIOUS!!!!]

View attachment 56288
thanks for sharing.

No matter which side of the cable debate one is on, there can be no debating that Ted Denney comes across as a very toxic individual!
Gene in contrast seems really mature and fact based.

This has a history.

View attachment 56288
It'd have been a good contest to witness, Since it was down to measurements what's Gene gonna loose?
As far as Ted is concerned, SR is going to get significantly benefitted in Sales figures after this. Since SR offers genuine no questions asked 30 days return policy for its customers in USA, you can't pass it as solely marketing propaganda. He believes his products and he's not the only cable Manfacturer with exorbitant pricing.
At least they both could have agreed to have a neutral jury for this face off. Unfortunately this didn't happen!

did you hear a difference between your Kimbers,
This happened last week at my home , We played 'Jennifer Warnes Hunter' Album on my Allo Digione Signature Streamer and Qutest DAC in my system. Later played the Cd on AudioNote 2 CD player, the Streamer killed the Cd player unequivocally in every aspect of SQ. All the Audiophile friends were quite surprised that 2L + Cdp couldn't hold up against under 20k Streamer playing from NAS.

Before we could write off AudioNote Cdp something struck me, I changed the interconnect between Cdp to Freya+ to Kimber 1011, which was using Murthys earlier ; & voila.. The audionote Cdp came back to life & Delivered an SQ as good as Streamer and Qutest Combo. The difference a IC change could bring about such a Starking difference was quite astonishing to witness. The Qutest was using the Kimber IC earlier whereas the AudioNote initially used the Murthy IC.
So I don't have any doubt on effect Cables or their utility. You can continue to ignore it at your own peril.

It'd have been a good contest to witness, Since it was down to measurements what's Gene gonna loose?
As far as Ted is concerned, SR is going to get significantly benefitted in Sales figures after this. Since SR offers genuine no questions asked 30 days return policy for its customers in USA, you can't pass it as solely marketing propaganda. He believes his products and he's not the only cable Manfacturer with exorbitant pricing.
At least they both could have agreed to have a neutral jury for this face off. Unfortunately this didn't happen!

This happened last week at my home , We played 'Jennifer Warnes Hunter' Album on my Allo Digione Signature Streamer and Qutest DAC in my system. Later played the Cd on AudioNote 2 CD player, the Streamer killed the Cd player unequivocally in every aspect of SQ. All the Audiophile friends were quite surprised that 2L + Cdp couldn't hold up against under 20k Streamer playing from NAS.

Before we could write off AudioNote Cdp something struck me, I changed the interconnect between Cdp to Freya+ to Kimber 1011, which was using Murthys earlier ; & voila.. The audionote Cdp came back to life & Delivered an SQ as good as Streamer and Qutest Combo. The difference a IC change could bring about such a Starking difference was quite astonishing to witness. The Qutest was using the Kimber IC earlier whereas the AudioNote initially used the Murthy IC.
So I don't have any doubt on effect Cables or their utility. You can continue to ignore it at your own peril.
Perhaps in a very revealing chain. I'll just have to ignore it for now and work towards that before investing more in cables which can squeeze the extra mileage.

Some interesting food for thought from Audioholics with measurements. Though would agree that decent quality cables are important for cleaner transmission.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back