Intermodulation distortion of Norge amplifiers

linenthu

Does any one have the information about Intermodulation distortion of Norge amplifiers (Any model) cos they're not displayed on their website...

When i visited Mr Shyam Bajaj at his office to buy my Norge 4242 amps he ran a bench test on special request for the 4242 which i was taking home and the IM distortion of the amp was around 0.07-0.04% when measured using the test instruments he had. Frequency response was ruler flat from 20Hz-20Khz and was around -1 db at 80 khz. It delivered 43 watts into a 8 ohms load per channel, 4 ohms was around 60-65 watts per channel if i remember right. It was in short as good as my onkyo A9211 stereo amp costing 4 times more.

When i visited Mr Shyam Bajaj at his office to buy my Norge 4242 amps he ran a bench test on special request for the 4242 which i was taking home and the IM distortion of the amp was around 0.07-0.04% when measured using the test instruments he had. Frequency response was ruler flat from 20Hz-20Khz and was around -1 db at 80 khz. It delivered 43 watts into a 8 ohms load per channel, 4 ohms was around 60-65 watts per channel if i remember right. It was in short as good as my onkyo A9211 stereo amp costing 4 times more.

The value you mentioned is with or without noise must be without noise ???? and thanks a lot this is what I was looking for thanks again :clapping:

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back