Intro from Bangalore

yog

Hello to all members on this forum. I stumbled across this place when I began hunting for my home entertainment system about 5 months ago. Since then I have been a passive reader until today ...

I am quite an audio/video novice I must say looking for a home entertainment system that can handle movies and music. I have been doing my research all these months and waiting for the right time (in other words, waiting for $$ :p) to make an investment. My room is a living room, 12x20 ft in dimension with a viewing distance of 10' (I don't have the luxury of a dedicated HT room!)

I began my search with panels - LCD vs. Plasma, moved onto HTiB's and before I realized was looking at receivers, speakers, cables ....;) I must say that all the inputs on this site have been very useful and I hope to contribute in the future as well. Cheers!

Hi,

Welcome to the forum ! continue to have a wonderful time here !

Please do so ! you may post your comments on a thread or ask some questions !

Regards.

Thanks for your note soundsgreat!! I indeed have got some very useful information here ...

Glad to say that I have finally started taking steps towards completing my home entertainment system ... just got my 40" Sony Bravia W400 and the Sony DVP 708 DVD player. The upscaling ability is superb and have already seen a couple of movies so far.

I am eagarly waiting for the audio now .......!!! ;)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back