Intro

nn_in

Hi All,

Valuable info on this forum- "Sharing and learning ".

Regards
Naresh
Areas of Interest- DIY Audio,Pro-Light & Sound ,PC-Audio (External Sound Connectivity).

Hi,

A very warm welcome to the forum :)!!

I see that you are a DIY guy ;)! so what projects have you made so for ?? Please do share it here !!

Any questions and doubts ? you are always welcome to ask them here and get it clarified !

Regards.

DIY Aksa55N+ from (Aspen Amplifiers )
NADC320BEE as preamp
Speaker's bookshelf from (Corrson - India's only DIY Store for Hi-End Audio)
CDP- Entry level Philips

I've heard of the AKSA 55W - what is the 55N+?
Lot's of folks say that the AKSA55 may have been the "best" amplifier in the world at that time? What is your opinion on your amp as compared to others? Which others have you compared these against? Did you order the kit when in India?

Hugh Dean -AKSA-Designer introduced two upgrade options to the standard Aksa55 kitset ie "N:Nirvana" and "N+:Nirvana Plus" -details may be there on the Aspen website and audiocircle forum.Customer could order standard,N, or N+ kitsets to build up.PCBs,Components,assembly guide and prompt email support from Hugh came with the kit.Toroids not included(but them locally ).

Assembled the Aksa55N+ about 3-4yrs back ;Now i think this is called "Lifeforce55" and available as fully tested module.::: Aspen Amplifiers :::

Sound : There are expert and newbee review's on audio circle.

Hello nn_n,

Wlcome & nice to see one more with Corrson stuff! I am also having wonderful pre - power amp and speakers built by them. I have TC2 FS since 2004 and it will be replaced with a new FS with Scan Speak drivers within 10 days time.

Eralier I was driving TC2 with Ymaha AX 592 integrated amp after I got my amp replaced with the pre-power amp from Corrson I realized that I need a better speaker to get the max. out of my new amp set up!

Though I do not have much audition experience with lot of high end branded stuff, whatever configuration of amp and speakers which i have listened in is no way near to the Corrson stuff.

I know this is just a general statement and I will post my experience once I receive the new speakers. Will have to wait for some time as it needs some running in.

Regards,
Venu

Hi All,

Valuable info on this forum- "Sharing and learning ".

Regards
Naresh
Areas of Interest- DIY Audio,Pro-Light & Sound ,PC-Audio (External Sound Connectivity).

Hello Naresh,
Welcome to the forum!
Seems like most of the Diy enthusiasts on this forum are from Bengaluru.
Looking forward to lots of gyaan from you sir.
cheers
Titus

Hi

I have recently seen a Optoma projector which is supposed to be one of the best in the field, but to tell you frankly even though it was connected with the best dvd player throu HDMI cable and recever (both are pioneer put together costing around 70,000 k) it is nowhere near LCD clarity.

So, my suggestion is to think twice before going in for projectors.

Regards
sub

Hi

HTML:
hi i am himansuu from surat, i m new to hifivision. i want to buy projector with hdmi so please advice me which product should i buy .

I have recently seen a Optoma projector which is supposed to be one of the best in the field, but to tell you frankly even though it was connected with the best dvd player throu HDMI cable and recever (both are pioneer put together costing around 70,000 k) it is nowhere near LCD clarity.

So, my suggestion is to think twice before going in for projectors.

Regards
sub

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back