Introducing another new product

You are welcome to drop in anytime. We havent taken any effort as yet to setup the CS2s, we will probably do so in the next couple of weeks. If I had to describe the one thing that strikes me about this speaker its how "live" sounding it is...
I will post more in a couple of weeks

cheers

After its been set up properly, it would be nice if some B'lore guys were to get together to audition it & post their experience.
I was wondering when computers would get into Audio & this appears to be an ' auspicious ' start.
The reviews were certainly of the rave category!

I believe this has been setup properly now and ready for audition. What I'd want to mention is how large and live the system sounds. The signature is towards a more relaxed presentation. It creates some really gigantic soundscapes and those 15 inch dual open baffle drivers have bass reproduction to absolutely die for. It was very suprising how the speaker integrated so nicely into a smallish room with not too much of breathing space behind. This is quite unlike the other open baffle speaker I've heard - the Jamo R909. If I were to draw a parallel to something else that I'd have heard... I'd probably say the thing that sounds the most similar in presentation is a Sennheiser HD650 headphone.

For the price on offer, this speaker is a steal of a deal.

Last edited:
Ideally, I would still need a couple of more weeks to put some hours on the speakers and on the new pre/power units that we have in. The only thing that is dialed in right now is the simplest EQ setting on the external crossover that sets distances from the back walls. There is much more to play with. The gain between the two amps is similar but not the same so the gain is right now set by ear and in most probability is off a bit. But ROC is right, its amazing how "live" and "large" sounding they are. I listened to it for a few hours at the showroom where the EP is setup and came home, turned on my system (which is no slouch btw) and it sounded....well let me stop at that (i guess thats both a good and bad thing) :D

cheers
Sri

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back