Introducing Goldfinch Acoustics

Dear Audiophiles Members

It gives us immense pleasure in announcing the launch of Goldfinch Acoustics in Hifivision.

Goldfinch Acoustics is a premium hi-fi audiophile equipment dealer / distributor in Bangalore, India. We are bringing some of the most loved high-end audio brands.

At present we are associated with the following brands

-Sonnet Digital Audio, Netherlands
-Manley Labs, USA
-ZMF Headphone, USA
-HeadAmp, USA
-Cube Audio, Europe

Goldfinch Acoustics is founded with the aim of bringing only the highest quality audio products from around the world for the Indian audiophiles.

Our website is ready with all the products listed https://goldfinchacoustics.com/ .

Soon the web shop will be ready to let you buy online directly. Until then, for those who decide to acquire one of the listed products can contact us through the website or directly call use at 9900059087. We ship to any place in India.

At Goldfinch Acoustics, we understand the challenges Indian consumers face when it comes to servicing their products. Most of the time the products have to be shipped back to the manufacturer outside India for repair, which of course takes a lot of money and time. That is why we will make sure most of the service is available in India and the product goes to the manufacturer only for extensive repairs.

Thank you for your time to read this and look forward to building a long relationship ahead. Watch this space for interesting announcements

Cheers,
Goldfinch Acoustics Team

Stay in touch with us at:
FB:
https://www.facebook.com/GoldfinchAcoustics
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/goldfinchacoustics/
Twitter:https://twitter.com/GoldfinchHifi
Email: [email protected]

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your brand tie-ups.

It’s encouraging to read that you empathise with the Indian consumers and their plight. Yes, service guarantee within India is one of the biggest challenges faced by us. And dealers/distributors offering service in India and taking responsibility (and bearing cost) to ship to manufacturer if needed is a big assurance while buying goods worth lacs.

However, another big concern, related to the above issue is ‘the short life of dealerships and distribution contracts’. Barring a few exceptions, dealers and distributors in India all of a sudden either a) stop carrying the brand; or b) get their contracts revoked by the brand; or c) shut shop altogether. And this is when the consumer is left in lurch. To make matters worse, sometimes the new distributor/dealer appointed doesn’t take accountability for goods sold by the previous one.

Therefore, for any dealer/distributor bringing international brands to India, it becomes important to convince the consumer about the long-term sustainability of their association with brands. To this effect, dealers could clearly mention the following (in addition to their service policy):
a) Their past record in carrying other international brands (number or years).
b) Partnering philosophy
c) Promoters’ background and past dealership history
c) Financial strength and leverage

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your brand tie-ups.

It’s encouraging to read that you empathise with the Indian consumers and their plight. Yes, service guarantee within India is one of the biggest challenges faced by us. And dealers/distributors offering service in India and taking responsibility (and bearing cost) to ship to manufacturer if needed is a big assurance while buying goods worth lacs.

However, another big concern, related to the above issue is ‘the short life of dealerships and distribution contracts’. Barring a few exceptions, dealers and distributors in India all of a sudden either a) stop carrying the brand; or b) get their contracts revoked by the brand; or c) shut shop altogether. And this is when the consumer is left in lurch. To make matters worse, sometimes the new distributor/dealer appointed doesn’t take accountability for goods sold by the previous one.

Therefore, for any dealer/distributor bringing international brands to India, it becomes important to convince the consumer about the long-term sustainability of their association with brands. To this effect, dealers could clearly mention the following (in addition to their service policy):
a) Their past record in carrying other international brands (number or years).
b) Partnering philosophy
c) Promoters’ background and past dealership history
c) Financial strength and leverage

Sachin,

Thank you for visiting this thread and taking time to read through the post. Please do visit my website to know more about the products we offer www.goldfinchacoustics.com

I have been a long time audiophile, very much part of this same forum before making it my profession. So it’s a passion meets profession for me. Having been one among the audiophile community I have also gone through the issues you have rightly pointed out in your message, so it was not difficult for me to understand and prepare myself for the usual challenges faced by people who buy products imported from a foreign country when it comes to after sale service and repair work. Keeping this in mind I have deliberately tied up only with those brands that are known to put their customers first. For example my association with Cees Ruijtenberg, goes back to Metrum time. We have sold many Metrum products in India. Now with Metrum no longer exists Cees has assured me service support for all the Metrum products. This is just one example of how we are trying to reduce the problems associated with Service and support.

Even when a product is under warranty, mostly it’s a stressful and expensive exercise to send the unit to a foreign country and getting it back, this is costly, both in time and money, that is why I will be providing most of the service backup in India and the units are shipped back to manufacturers only for very extensive repair works, but that is a worst case scenario.

I do acknowledge that the shipping cost, Import duty and taxes put a lot of pressure on the dealer, and the pressure from manufacturers to meet the minimum order quantities further aggravates this. However despite all this challenges I am hoping for a long innings here, it’s easy to see my commitment from the aggressive pricing from my website, there are some products where I have priced it cheapest in Asia.

Once again thank you for your time on this, I do sincerely hope for good support from serious audiophiles so that I am encouraged to get more good brands in to the country.

Cheers
Sunder.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back