Introduction & A Couple of Questions

Retro

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum. In fact, I joined just yesterday. Since my childhood, I'm a fan of vinyl records and we have a couple of record players. One Philips 633 portable and another one is a large HMV turntable; don't remember the model number as I haven't restored it yet. :)

I have a question and will be grateful if any of the forum members can answer me. Where and how can I get the stylus for Philips 633 portable turntable? It uses the same cartridge as Philips 832, as far as I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you and hope I will get an answer from you guys!

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum. In fact, I joined just yesterday. Since my childhood, I'm a fan of vinyl records and we have a couple of record players. One Philips 633 portable and another one is a large HMV turntable; don't remember the model number as I haven't restored it yet. :)

I have a question and will be grateful if any of the forum members can answer me. Where and how can I get the stylus for Philips 633 portable turntable? It uses the same cartridge as Philips 832, as far as I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you and hope I will get an answer from you guys!

Common guys! Can nobody help me on my quest? Please help; if you have any information about how to purchase Philips 633 stylus, kindly inform.

Hi Retro,

Welcome to the forum.

For stylus you are looking for, please go to Wellington near Kamalalay Centre and ask the record shops on the street. They have various compatible products which may not be original, but usable.

Regards,
Bhaskar

Welcome to HiFiVision Retro. You could try "Metro Music Hall" located in Metro gully if all else fails. They do sell reconditioned TTs and may have spares.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back